You will help us ensure a smooth and well-functioning office for our employees and players.
- You are a proactive, smiling and a diligent person with a positive mind-set
- You strive to give the best service with every task you do
- You have English (required) and Danish (preferable) skills
- Your computer proficiency is good
- A basic knowledge of setting up computers is an advantage
- A drivers licence is preferred
- Preparing and setting up the conference rooms for external meetings or our guest practice rooms
- Coordinating lunch; set-up and cleaning afterwards
- Managing our storage room
- Helping our Sports Director with various practical tasks surrounding the teams
- Performing online research tasks for the different divisions within RFRSH
- Cataloguing and keeping up to date our IT equipment
- Keeping the office and kitchen area clean and tidy
- Managing purchasing of office supplies, plants and furniture for the office
1. Fill out your basics, including references, so we have an idea of who you are
2. If we like your profile, we will invite you to an interview at our office
Application deadline May 31th, 2019.
We are a privately owned and operated esports company, representing, managing and running commercial operations for some of the best CS:GO teams in the world.
RFRSH Entertainment has developed, owns and runs BLAST Pro Series, a global esports tournament, and a range of live, original and reality content productions. We provide winning commercial and marketing strategies for companies looking to enter and succeed in the wildly growing and challenging esports market.
BLAST Pro Series is an innovative global tournament series of live Counter-Strike events, with the best teams in the world competing in a fast and exhilarating format. The series has been created to maximise both the live audience experience, broadcast formats and viewing experience featuring true world class esports mixed with engaging show elements.
In 2018 Blast Pro Series delivered 3 spectacular events in Istanbul, Copenhagen and Lisbon with each tournament played out to sold out arenas and over 6 million people watching online around the world. We are looking for a Tournament Director to take BLAST Pro Series to the next level as we deliver 8 events in 2019 across the globe.