Director of Execution and Production, BLAST Pro Series
(Senior Managerial position now open. Unique job possibility)
For our Copenhagen office, we are looking for an experienced Senior Project and Production candidate to head the global roll out of all production aspects of the esport tournament BLAST Pro Series As our Director of Execution and Production you will manage and oversee the production of our events around the world as well as manage our two production teams.
- Responsible for overall planning of technical and venue production across the involved technical departments and across all BLAST events globally!
- Close collaboration and leading of technical specialists in the BLAST organisation
- Negotiating and coordinating with local co-producers around the world
- Ensure processes are installed in order to scale output
- Tender processes - sourcing of and negotiating with technical suppliers etc. for each event
- Management of our two production teams - Technical Production Manager, Facility & Venue Manager and suppliers
- Overall responsible for executing every event
- Responsible for production budgets
- Responsible for needed, accurate and timely information and communication for all involved in the project – internally, Local Co producer (LCP), suppliers etc.
- Collecting and sharing valuable knowledge for optimizing future events
- Very experienced and knowledgeable in production of large event productions
- Strong ability to plan, process and optimize the execution of a series of events
- Experience from sports events, TV shows, international touring or alike
- Experience with project management tools
- Expert in written and oral communication in English (required), and possibly Danish
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong international network
- Calm and collected
- Very strong in process management, facilitating and planning
- Most likely a generalist and definitely a leader
- Excellent people skills
- Efficient and very organised
- Always well prepared
- Once in a lifetime opportunity, to join the creation of a new global esport tournament, travelling around the world
- Be part of a fast moving organisation that already has made a substantial footprint in the world of esports
- An energetic work environment with fantastic colleagues
- Headquarters in Copenhagen Denmark with an office in London, UK
Application Process (deadline August 12th, 2018)
- Fill out your basics, including references, so we have an idea of who you are
- If we choose to move forward with your profile, we will invite you to do a one-way video interview via link to a digital platform, so you can upload and schedule at any time from your computer or phone
- We will schedule face to face interviews with candidates who perform well on the one-way video interview uploads
Application deadline August 12th, 2018.
Any questions regarding the position should be directed to Kaare Breinholt, Director of Production, firstname.lastname@example.org or Jordi Roig, VP - Executive producer, email@example.com - +45 3131 6280.