Product Assistant, BLAST Pro Series
For our office in Copenhagen, we are seeking a Product Assistant for our esports tournament, BLAST Pro Series.
As Product Assistant you will assist the Director of Product in managing the products within BLAST Pro Series:
- Broadcast products
- Marketing products
- Brand and design development
- Arena live show and formats
- Content strategy and products
- Day to day management of our product categories, including communication with vendors, clients and third party collaborators
- Process oriented
- Service minded
- Able to work in a fast moving environment
- Able to adapt to various situations and challenges
- You have worked in TV and/or event production before
- Having worked with esports or having knowledge of the space is a plus
- Great in written and oral communication - in English (required) and possibly Danish
- Work with a global event series
- Help shape the commercial product of the brand BLAST Pro Series
- Be part of a fast moving organisation that already has made a substantial footprint in the world of esports
Application Process (deadline January 26)
- Fill out your basics, including two references, so we have an idea who you are.
- We will schedule face to face interviews with candidates.
About RFRSH RFRSH Entertainment is an esports platform working globally with our properties: Astralis, GODSENT, Heroic, and BLAST Pro Series.
Our mission is to deliver the greatest moments in esports - for the fans, the players and the brands. Together we will take esports from a sub-culture phenomena to the recognition of a mass audience.